– Full integration with iOS or Android devices means more effective communications regardless of location
London – 2nd August 2016 – Unified communications vendorSwyx has launched its latest SwyxMobile app that extends corporate communications beyond the office with its full integration with iOS or Android devices.
With the SwyxMobile app, users on the move have full access to all company contacts as well as presence and availability of colleagues, making it easier to maintain communications and reduce the frustrations of telephone tag.
A key advantage of SwyxMobile is the ability for employees to offer a single telephone number they can be reached on, whether in or out of the office. Users can select the same number to be presented when making outgoing calls as well as flexibly define rules and preferences for call forwarding and their availability for incoming calls.
Key benefits of SwyxMobile include:
– Excellent audio quality with voice calls in HD (high definition)
– Notification of incoming calls on the Apple Watch (in conjunction with a compatible iPhone)
– Modern and easy to use interface
– Can provide office rather than mobile number to colleagues/customers
– Full presence/availability of colleagues on smartphone
Swyx your business.
Swyx operates as a pan-European market leader via two-tier distribution and over 1,000 authorised resellers: the Dortmund based company with dedicated offices in the UK and France sells not only software solutions in six languages, but also has a range of suitable phones and other hardware devices in its product portfolio. Swyx’s award-winning unified communications provides not only in-house (CPE) solutions, but also cloud-based variants with well-known partners: Europe already has 500,000 users that rely on Swyx, of which around 10 percent have chosen to use a cloud-based solution. The company currently employs more than 150 staff who are responsible for continually improving the SwyxWare solution for the communication requirements of today and in the future. For further information, see www.swyx.com.