Nigel Phillips joins as Federos™ Programme Director bringing over 20 years’ senior business management experience gained at Nomura, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, UBS Bank, Barclays Corporate, BP, & the NYSE
Following 20 years of top level management with responsibility for managing, expanding, and designing some of the largest data centres in the world, Nigel Phillips joins TDB Fusion as Programme Director. Nigel will be primarily responsible for managing the customer delivery of major contracts.
Commenting on Nigel’s appointment Colin Aurelius, TDB Fusion CEO, said, “Attracting the level of experience that Nigel brings to TDB Fusion is testament to the success that we are experiencing. Timely and effective project delivery for our customer’s is our primary goal and project success is how we are measured. As we continue to expand rapidly it’s crucial that we build a strong team with the commitment and experience to ensure we deliver consistently. Nigel’s role heading up the Project Delivery function is fundamental to our long term strategy, and I am delighted to welcome him to the team”.
Nigel Phillips joins as Programme Director where he will have overall responsibility for customer project delivery. Nigel joins after holding the position of General Manager with Align where he was responsible for EMEA operations. Nigel’s experience includes managing programmes with budgets in excess of $500M at many Fortune 500 companies including:
• Nomura – Programme Manager, responsible for the build of 2 new data centres and the integration of Lehman Brothers operations
• Lehman Brothers – Programme Manager, running the design, build and migration of 3 data centres in a 1 million Sq Ft office building, with 5000 staff
• NYSE – Senior VP, responsible for the design and build of data centres in UK & US
• UBS Bank – programme manager for the NGNI (Next Generation Network Infrastructure) roll-out of new networking infrastructure to 22 global Data Centres.
• Barclays Corporate – Programme Director, managing the expansion of the corporate data centre in Gloucester
• BP – Programme Director, build of Canary Wharf HQ
• Morgan Stanley – Principle Consultant, controlling the project to implement and migrate 2 data centres
In his spare time Nigel is a keen classic car enthusiast enjoying the UKs good weather in his TVR.