Sydney/London, 20th August 2015 – Priava, the leading cloud-based venue management software company, has announced that five globally recognised museums in both Australia and the UK have chosen to deploy its technology to manage the booking and management of their events.
The following museums have all invested in Priava’s cloud-based technology; National Museum of Australia (AU), Museum & Art Gallery of Northern Territory (AU),Oxford University Museum of Natural History (UK), Royal Museums Greenwich National Maritime Museum (UK) and Titanic Belfast (UK)
CEO at Priava, James Pegum, commented, “As funding levels are squeezed, the museums and heritage sector is under increasing pressure to increase revenues for their exhibits, research and many other activities. One of the key assets that museums and galleries share are their unique and highly desirable venue spaces that can generate additional income through the hosting and management of a wide variety of events.
Booking, tracking and managing events can be a very complex and time-consuming business, but by automating these with Priava, these prestigious venues can efficiently deliver a greater number of truly memorable events and unlock the full potential of their facilities through increased occupancy and repeat business.”
Some of the key benefits that Priava delivers to museums include:
• Cloud based solution that can be used without the need for any on-premise servers, means that users can access the system anytime and anywhere
• Reduces administration time
• Tracks quotes from initial enquiry through to occupancy
• Reduces burden on in-house IT teams as all support, storage and software upgrades are handled by the vendor
• Eliminates double-bookings and an ‘error-prone’ paper-based diary system
• Speeds up invoicing
• Includes a CRM system to support order tracking and marketing campaigns
• Increase bookings/occupancy – management reporting provides better business intelligence for account management and pipeline building activities
• Can devolve tasks to other departments, such as catering and provide a supporting ‘audit trail’
• Asset Management – measure usage of equipment/furniture etc.
• Easy to use system reduces training costs and boosts staff morale
About Priava’s Technology
Designed to add value and a rapid return on investment to venue owners and operators, Priava’s new purpose built enterprise venue and event management booking system incorporates all the complexities involved with multi-venue availability, including event logistics, catering, equipment and resource requirements. Offered in the cloud as a service, Priava enables venue managers to chart and plan future venue availability and review both customer history and ongoing operational trends in real time. The result is both a boost to customer experience and enhanced venue management efficiency.
Cloud software has become a critical component of the venue and event management industry as users want to know they can access reliable and secure information quickly, at any time and from anywhere. The Priava cloud platform enables venue managers to work on multiple events at the same time, rapidly locate any event, contact or account record, manage calendars, and review confirmed events.