Extraterrestrial life. NASA TV discusses about habitable planets on August 20 2014. Don’t miss this program. It’s worth!
NASA Television will live broadcast a discussion Wednesday, Aug. 20, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. EDT, with leading science experts describing what is known about our ancient Earth and how that information can guide the search for habitable planets orbiting other stars.
The event, which will take place in the Webb Auditorium at NASA Headquarters, 300 E Street SW in Washington, is open to the public.
Participants in the discussion include:
– Phoebe Cohen, Professor of Geosciences Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts.
– Shawn Domagal-Goldman, research space scientist, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt. Maryland.
– Christopher House, Professor of Geosciences, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania.
– Timothy Lyons, Professor of Biogeochemistry, UC Riverside, Riverside, California.
– Dawn Sumner, Professor of Geology, UC Davis, Davis, California.
– David Grinspoon, senior scientist, Planetary Science Institute, Tucson, Ariz. and former Blumberg NASA-Library of Congress Chair in Astrobiology, Washington
Questions can be asked during the event by attendees or via Twitter using the hashtag #AskNASA.
Do you believe in extraterrestrial life? Visit this post.
Enjoy your day, Yareah friends. Art is everywhere and up to you! Extraterrestrial life is our dream!
For more information about NASA’s astrobiology activities, visit: http://www.astrobiology.nasa.gov
Video: Evidence of Alien Extraterrestrial Life in Milky Way – Water Outside The Solar System.