Bodireel: A revolutionary app to organise lifestyle habits and analyse data to support health & fitness goals
Bodireel is a new data analytics and lifestyle management software app which automatically analyses the benefits, or not, of the lifestyle choices users make. It allows users to manage and improve all aspects of their health, exercise and nutrition on a smartphone, tablet or pc.
It can be used by all levels – the elite professional athlete, a beginner running their first 10k, someone trying to lose weight or even control their diabetes.
The user can:-
– Receive exercise, nutrition and tracking programmes from health and fitness professionals
– Optimise exercise programmes & monitor nutrition
– Analyse their data and focus on lifestyle trends affecting health, wellbeing, fitness and performance
– Access a directory to find qualified, suitable health and fitness professionals
– Communicate with others, friends or health & fitness professionals
– Monitor and share information and progress.
– Easily find their way around the intuitive and comprehensive app
Bodireel replaces the need for old fashioned gym cards, making it easy to write and review programs digitally, storing and accessing the information on the smartphone. Also available to users is an exhaustive library of exercises that are animated and categorised for different levels of suitability for each user.
Bodireel is also a resource for health professionals such as personal trainers, physios, dieticians or coaches, who can use the app to organise their business, manage their clients/athletes, keep records, communicate with and provide advice to their customers.
Bodireel enables users to share programs & records, invite friends for a workout and share photo updates. It can also be used to communicate with doctors, physios, coaches or trainers, allowing them to construct a tailored program and deliver it straight to the phone. The data is held on a secure centralised location and allows the user to control how their information is shared.
Bodireel also allows users to simply but accurately record and monitor their food intake by searching the comprehensive database of foods or using their smartphone to scan the barcode of consumed products.
Key features of Bodireel are:-
– GPS route tracker using a smartphone
– The Reel to view body changes over time
– Heart rate monitor
– Barcode scanner to record foods
– Workout shuffle to generate exercises for the user to follow
– Library of animated exercise demos
– Drag and drop workout and program builder
– Smart goal setting and monitoring
– Training device compatibility for data upload and sync
– Pedometer to measure and record distance and steps each day
– Competition boards to rank data against friends and others
– Auto and random food text check
– Log to keep a record of training, food and measurements
– Data analysis to identify key trends
To receive advanced access to Bodireel, users can go to KICKSTARTER, the world’s largest crowd funding platform, where they can access a range of offers including an opportunity to meet the developers and have advance access to Beta version ahead of launch. More details can be found at www.bodireel.com
Bodireel will be available to download for the iPhone and iPad from the App store from August 2014 and on Android from October 2014.
Andy Bowness, founder & CEO of Bodireel, commented: “The health & fitness app market is just getting started and to date management of health has not yet integrated the level of technology we already use for other areas of our lives. Now with Bodireel we are changing that.”
“The Bodireel app provides and connects users to sources of information that help to look after many aspects of their health. Smartphones are becoming a key way for people to manage their lives and Bodireel will mean users can identify the true physiological impact of their lifestyle choices and actions. Our app accommodates both the medical/clinical and fitness app users and provides a valuable tool to help grow the health and fitness market.”
“Smartphones have become a crucial part of our lives – with Bodireel we can now use them to help manage our health and fitness.”