A hamper with a heart is the way to describe the luxurious Black Dog Deli Christmas hamper from www.foodhq.co.uk , one of the UK’s top specialist food importers.
As well as being crammed with gourmet delights from this award-winning range, more than £5 from each sale goes directly to the Labrador Rescue Trust.
Bailey and Blue, the two rescue dogs belonging to foodhq’s MD, James Tyler, provided the inspiration for the company’s signature brand and the pair feature prominently throughout the packaging.
Each gorgeously-wrapped, wicker hamper is packed with ten specially-selected Black Dog Delicatessen products, hand-wrapped in wood ‘wool’ and includes:
• A 500ml bottle of extra virgin olive oil
• A 250ml bottle of aged balsamic vinegar
• Two varieties of delicious marinated olives in 250g jars
• Two varieties of traditionally-made, air-dried Italian
pasta in 500g packs
• Four varieties of 300g risotto mix made with premium quality
carnaroli rice flavoured with authentic Italian ingredients
Each hamper costs just £45 which includes the price of delivery anywhere in the UK.
Hand-picked by www.foohq.co.uk from some of their finest producers across Italy, Spain and Greece, the Black Dog Delicatessen range combines authentic provenance at an affordable price.