Sweet Arts 2012
Know someone who volunteers their time to promote Arts and Culture in North Texas? These special people make the cultural and arts scene come alive with their commitment, dedication and volunteerism! Nominate your candidate today for the annual Sweet Arts Volunteer Award to show how special they are to the community!
Nominee community activities and volunteer efforts, over the last five years, on behalf of the artistic and cultural life of North Texas will be considered.
* What significant contribution or accomplishments qualify this person for nomination for the 2012 Sweet Arts Volunteer Award?
* In what ways did the nominee impact the cultural life of the community at large, and what were the results of his or her efforts?
* List recent volunteer involvement of the nominee with the arts, including any offices held, or provide resume
* If there is anything additional about the nominee you would like to add, please use this space to share that information.
– Please add your contact information, professional affiliation and relationship with nominee.
– Print or type all information
– Attach (at least) one letter of recommendation
– Submit all materials at one time,no later than 6:00pm, April 9, 2012
Please send nominations by April 9, 2012
via email, fax or mail to:
Fine Arts Chamber Players
3630 Harry Hines Blvd., Ste. 302
Dallas TX 75219-3201
7th Annual Sweet Arts Reception and Recital
Monday, May 07, 2012
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Hamon Hall in the Winspear Opera House
2403 Flora Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Sweet Arts Award
for exemplary volunteer service in the Arts
by the students of Fine Arts Chamber Players’ Master Class Program at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
$50 per person
Please RSVP by Friday, April 30th 2012
seating is limited
100% of event proceeds benefitsFine Arts Chamber Players’ Educational Outreach Programs which are provided at no cost to participating students and schools.